KeyFibre has launched a range of pre-connectorised fibre optic distribution and termination boxes for the building entry point, as well as for the floor distribution point.
The company will show these and other new products, as well as whole system solutions developed to meet the requirements of the FTTH networks, and to be used in various fibre optic applications, at the FTTH Conference 2014 in Stockholm, Sweden, from 18 to 21 February.
KeyFibre will also introduce its Intelligent Cassette System, described as a modular, easy to use and configured system based on a few components that are put together without tools, with the minimal skill to install and requiring no costly specialised tools.
The company says it reduces possible human mistakes, assures that terminated fibres are optically performed and, more importantly, improves the total fibre link loss considerably (the number of splices or connectors is reduced).
KeyFibre will also be providing information about its mechanical system, including:
- Field installable connectors, now available for rugged flat low friction cable;
- Upgraded and simplified mechanical splice;
- Equipped fibre optic wall outlet;
- Pre-connectorised building distribution and termination boxes;
- Patchcords and pigtails for direct connection, with flat drop cable and now also with low friction flat drop cable; and
- Fibre optic installation kit.