The FTTH Council Europe has announced that is is holding an 'Investors Day' in Vienna on 7 October.
Held in co-operation with Arthur D Little, The sixth FTTH Investors Day will dicsuss two hot topics on FTTH investments in Europe: 'Investment opportunities in Eastern Europe region' and 'The debate about Structural Separation'.
- Harald Gruber, European Investment Bank;
- Andrea Faggiano, Arthur D. Little;
- Andras Puskas, Raiffeisen Centrobank;
- Gabriele Mandurino, Covage;
- Karl-Heinz Neumann, WIK Consult;
- Luigi Gambardella, ETNO; and
- Maurice Patrick, Barclays Capital.
Delegates will have the opportunity to discuss possible sources of capital for NGA projects as well as the attractiveness of infrastructure-centric business models versus vertically-integrated models.
Attendance is free of charge, though delegates need to register in advance. A full programme is available at: www.ftthcouncil.eu/home/investors/programme